SageNet offers a comprehensive range of fixed and transportable SageNet Satellite Services for emergency response, disaster recovery, network back-up and continuity of operations, including:
- WAN back-up/restoration solutions provide high-speed connections supporting data, voice and video, completely independent of ground system/terrestrial infrastructure.
- Transportable ‘command posts’ can be deployed in less than ten minutes to serve as a mobile “hotspot” for converged data, voice, and video communications.
Natural or man-made, large-scale or local, when disaster strikes, coordinated command and control is vital to fast response, to saving lives, and to sustained recovery. That’s why SageNet Satellite Services provide the ability to communicate, no matter where, no matter when… no matter what.
The top 5 reasons emergency management agencies chose SageNet:
- Highly Reliable Emergency Response, COOP and Back-up Solutions
- Professional-grade Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Affordable, Always-on, Part-time Usage Plans
- Full Support for Data, Voice and Video
- Deployable on Mobile Command Vehicles, Trailers and Other Fixed and/or Transportable Configurations
Featured Case Studies
Discover how our customers put SageNet solutions to work.