SageNet Field Services provide fully managed logistical support for your business’ mission-critical, time-sensitive equipment requirements. Our SLA-defined break-fix maintenance support guarantees that replacement equipment will be delivered and installed within a predefined timeframe, 24x7x365, regardless of location.
- Nationwide network of strategic stocking locations for your equipment inventory
- Local, industry-certified “smart hands” service technicians to install, troubleshoot and test your equipment
- Personalized support from our knowledgeable, courteous help desk and field service technicians.
- SLA-defined break-fix maintenance
- Equipment Warranty RMA
- 24×7 On-Site Support
- Same Day On-Site Support
- Next Business Day On-site Support
- Turnkey Nationwide Installation including:
- Complete Network Deployment and/or a la carte (for both remote sites and data centers)
- Shipping & Staging of Equipment including:
- Indoor networking equipment (such as firewalls, Wi-Fi access points, VoIP equipment etc.), outdoor equipment (such as antennas), and/or customer-specific equipment as well as premise wiring and cabling.
- Commissioning, final test and checkout
On-site Installation Services
Our Field Installation Teams are available on a nationwide basis, as part of an overall project or a la carte. SageNet has the capacity to handle up to 4,000 installations a month, providing quick and reliable services such as:
Working with the SageNet cybersecurity team has been a wonderful experience. Our managed SIEM & SOC, AWS, and overall SageNet security consulting services have been excellent. The team knows their stuff.
Director of Information Technology, Royal Farms
It was organic, it was natural. And I felt like we had their trust and vice versa. You’re not going to get any BS from SageNet. They’re going to be forthright and they’re going to do what they do well.
VP of IT / Victra
What sets SageNet apart from the rest is their holistic approach and their customer support team. They do so much more than provisioning circuits.
VP of IT / Noodles & Company