SageNet Field Services provide fully managed logistical support for your business’ mission-critical, time-sensitive equipment requirements. Our SLA-defined break-fix maintenance support guarantees that replacement equipment will be delivered and installed within a predefined timeframe, 24x7x365, regardless of location.
- Nationwide network of strategic stocking locations for your equipment inventory
- Local, industry-certified “smart hands” service technicians to install, troubleshoot and test your equipment
- Personalized support from our knowledgeable, courteous help desk and field service technicians.
- SLA-defined break-fix maintenance
- Equipment Warranty RMA
- 24×7 On-Site Support
- Same Day On-Site Support
- Next Business Day On-site Support
- Turnkey Nationwide Installation including:
- Complete Network Deployment and/or a la carte (for both remote sites and data centers)
- Shipping & Staging of Equipment including:
- Indoor networking equipment (such as firewalls, Wi-Fi access points, VoIP equipment etc.), outdoor equipment (such as antennas), and/or customer-specific equipment as well as premise wiring and cabling.
- Commissioning, final test and checkout
On-site Installation Services
Our Field Installation Teams are available on a nationwide basis, as part of an overall project or a la carte. SageNet has the capacity to handle up to 4,000 installations a month, providing quick and reliable services such as: