SageNet ESLs (Electronic Shelf Labels) are the latest solution in a retail environment increasingly affected by inflation, supply chain concerns, and scarcer human resources. SageNet ESLs allow retailers to digitally display current product prices on the front edge of retail shelving and can be instantly updated whenever a change is required.
By utilizing SageNet ESLs to display your prices and manage your inventory, you’ll have a fully automated system that allows you to make real-time updates with the touch of a button. Save hundreds of associate hours by eliminating manual labor changing paper tags, which also reduces operational costs involved with constantly printing.
SageNet ESLs bring together best-in-class Electronic Shelf Label technology, intelligent integration with your business systems, and SageNet’s comprehensive suite of managed services and support.
DOWNLOADElectronic Shelf Labels (ESLs) Data SheetFILE SIZE: 420.25 KB
Features & Benefits
- Automate Pricing to Eliminate Errors. By utilizing real-time dynamic pricing, you can ensure all prices are accurate. This reduces customer dissatisfaction and ensures no lost revenue.
- Free Employee Time for Important Tasks. Rather than spend hours each week manually replacing paper tags, associates will be able to focus on critical work that ultimately reduces overall operational costs and creates a more efficient business.
- Better Engage Your Customers. Create a trusting relationship with your customers where they don’t need to question the pricing on each of your products, which keeps them happy and engaged – and shopping longer.
The SageNet Technical Advantage
SageNet ESLs are designed to maximize value and operational efficiencies. This starts with the use of optical networking to communicate with the shelf labels. This approach eliminates contention with your other mission critical networks that leverage RF frequencies to create a more reliable, massively scalable solution. You can measure the efficiencies in lower-power consumption, extended battery life, greater reliability, and reduced transmitter requirements.
SageNet ESLs also provide powerful APIs that allow you to seamlessly integrate your business systems to the platform. In addition, we offer data integration services designed to optimize your business workflow.
This solution is wrapped in SageNet’s suite of Managed Services, which includes installation services, field maintenance, 24/7 help desk, advanced warranty replacement, and much more.
- Elegant Architecture and Design result in lower-cost, superior operational efficiency, and heightened customer engagement.
- Near-Infra-Red frequencies to communicate with the shelf labels, resulting in massive scalability, higher reliability, and less network congestion/ interference.
- Flexible APIs to enable integration and communication with other elements of your Smart Retail Ecosystem.
- Intuitive, easy-to-use tools for in-store associates and managers.
- Wide range of additional accessories for shelf attachment, cameras, and stands.
- Best-In-Class Managed Services.
Featured Case Studies
Discover how our customers put SageNet solutions to work.