Director of Product Management
John Meek is a multi-discipline technology professional, with strengths in strategic thinking and product deployment. His business acumen has led to experience across a variety of fields and services, making him a leader on many fronts and able to identify opportunities to move forward in a changing marketplace.
Sales Engineer for Cox Communications
- John provided guidance on complex technology services to more than 300 enterprise clients, including work on major accounts for clients in the energy, health care, business services and manufacturing fields.
Director of Finance and Information Technology at XETA Technologies
- John’s formal training in finance allowed him to provide strategic and practical guidance to senior leadership and handle a multitude of responsibilities in managing a large financial portfolio. In addition, he was also responsible for overseeing the company’s technology infrastructure, including XETA’s MIS transformation.
Topics John can speak on
– Customer experience related to application performance
– Application tier vs. infrastructure needs
– The distinction between performance management and network availability
– Design and implementation across the 7 layers of OSI
- ITIL V3 Foundations – Service delivery certified
- IT architecture and networking
- Managed Services delivery
- Solutions engineering