James Pratt brings a wealth of expertise in IT and healthcare technology to his work as an account executive in SageNet’s network division. With years of experience securely connecting vital medical devices to each other and the Internet, he works with customers from a wide range of industries to develop innovative solutions for safeguarding increasingly connected networks.
Oklahoma IT, Owner
- As owner of this technology/IT firm, James helped numerous companies and state healthcare agencies manage their IT services. His work included acting as project manager for a two-year project to migrate all the agency’s medical devices to isolated VLANs for security.
- As head of this 15-employee IT company specializing in the installation of medical imaging networks for hospitals in 10 states, James worked with various hospitals and universities and was the project manager for the Oklahoma Telemedicine Network, a project that connected 65 hospitals over WAN that was subsequently incorporated into the state’s ONENET network.
Jetrad, Co-Founder and CTO
- James served as CTO of this company that developed software to manage teleradiology workflow at more than 60 remote hospitals throughout the Midwest.
Topics James can speak on
- Creating secure networks
- Securely connecting medical devices (imaging, CT, MRI, ultrasound, etc.) to each other and the Internet
- Use of SCADA in the energy industry (especially exploration/production side)
- Software development
James has extensive expertise in the following industries