These assessments include interviews of key stakeholders, evaluation of security controls, review of documentation and a review of remote or retail environments. These assessments can also include the review of PCI implemented retail store security controls.
Using industry best practices and our own proprietary tools and methodologies, SageNet cybersecurity assessments identify potential vulnerabilities and deliver actionable recommendations to strengthen security, reduce risk and better protect against both internal and external threats. Our Risk Assessment services include:
- ISO 27002 based framework to evaluate information security controls across all areas of your business
- Focused cyber risk assessment looking at data that has left the hardened perimeter or data that is accessible by 3rd parties
- Cyber threat mitigation and response planning
- Cloud security assessments
- Application security assessments and testing
- Network and application penetration testing
Featured Case Studies
Discover how our customers put SageNet solutions to work.