Next-gen Managed Firewall and UTM Services
Active/Standby or Active/Active Dual Circuit Broadband
Optional Tertiary Cellular or VSAT
Application Priority via QoS or Application Optimization
Optional Session-based Survival
SageCONNECT.SD™ delivers the network flexibility, efficiency, availability and security multi-site organizations require along with 24/7 monitoring and support. SageCONNECT.SD brings clarity to SD-WAN by providing customers an a la carte suite of offerings packaged according to their customer’s needs.
- Automated Path Intelligence. Application awareness enables prioritized application routing across network bandwidth based on the specific application and user.
- WAN Overlay. Responsive overlay VPN capabilities enable a better overall WAN experience for branch users.
- Link Selection. Multi-path technology can automatically select the best available link when the primary WAN path degrades.
- WAN Path Remediation. WAN path remediation utilizes forward error correction to enhance data reliability and user experience for applications like voice and video services.
- Tunnel Bandwidth Aggregation. Per-packet load balancing and delivery combining two overlay tunnels to maximize network capacity.
- Zero-Touch Deployment. Remote site NGFWs arrive unconfigured then automatically connect to the cloud for authentication and configuration.
- Visibility Platform. Centralized visibility of all deployed SageCONNECT.SD-enabled NGFWs across the distributed organization.
- Best-of-Breed NGFW with UTM. State-of-the-art firewall including complete threat protection, antivirus, intrusion prevention system (IPS), and application control.
Featured Case Studies
Discover how our customers put SageNet solutions to work.