Demystifying Ransomware for C-Stores
Stymie the harmful consequences of ransomware by crafting a protective shield to counteract and prevent attacks. Below are the steps C-Stores can follow for effective solutions to protect against ransomware:
- Establish and enforce robust security and protection policies
- Build and maintain a consistent and secure network across all locations (including affiliated suppliers)
- Fortify access control and management
- Deploy an event visibility and monitoring system and perform constant analysis
- Design and implement continuous cybersecurity education and training programs for staff.
SageNet’s sageSECURE methodology offers retailers a PCI-compliant, comprehensive managed services approach that follows a real-world proven way to connect, manage, and protect process. The sageSECURE platform delivers rapidly deployable, effective and affordable connectivity, security, and digital signage solutions engineered specifically to protect the multi-site C-Store from ransomware and empower the launching of next-gen stores, applications, and services.
With our sageCONNECT and sageSECURE services, we’re able to help scaling C-Stores implement a reliable, secure, and affordable network that can include:
- Managed firewalls
- SIEM and SOC services
- Guest Wi-Fi
- Digital Signage
- Data analytics
- and more…
Let’s work together to improve operational performance, enhance customer experiences, and grow revenue, all while keeping your employees ad customers safe from ransomware and other cyber threats.