Revolutionize the way you approach digital signage, network connectivity, and cybersecurity for your retail stores.
Start your year off right with big retail tech fit for The Big Show. We demoed all the latest tech at Booth #302 that maximizes efficiency, customer engagement, and enhanced shopping experiences:
- Lift N Learn: Engages customers by triggering on-screen displays of product information when they physically lift a product.
- AI “Shoe Finder” Kiosk: Seamlessly responds to voice commands and touchless gestures using an AI-powered interface.
- Dynamic Planogram: Adapts in real-time to inventory changes, customer behaviors, and sales data to optimize product placement, ensuring the best possible layout for both operational efficiency and customer appeal.
- Digital Merchandiser: Enables instant updates and customization using digital displays to create eye-catching, dynamic advertisements and product showcases in-store.
- ESLs (Electronic Shelf Labels): Instantly and remotely updates price changes, promotions, and product information to keep shelf information up-to-date, reducing labor costs and enhancing the customer experience.
- Queuing Status Board: Informs attendees in real-time as they wait in line for a chance to win shoes or to speak with someone at the booth – manage customer flow and enhance the waiting experience in a retail setting.
- AQUAJI by Navori Labs: This powerful camera-based analytics software generates performance indicators on a site’s foot traffic, physical appeal, time spent waiting for a service, and visitor attention span towards physical objects or screen content.
- The SageCube: Our innovative showpiece highlights the seamless integration of security, managed connectivity, and advanced technology by giving attendees a glimpse into the future of secure networking.
NRF 2024 Partnerships
We want to extend our appreciation to our partners who collaborated with us to make NRF 2024 possible. Our Trusted Connections make us stronger every day.
Navori Labs, a Swiss software innovator with over two decades of experience, is a global leader in digital signage, computer vision, and AI-driven marketing analytics software, providing premium, third-party certified solutions for both cloud and on-premise deployments worldwide, all developed in-house by a team of expert engineers.
Founded more than 20 years ago, Fortinet continues to be a driving force in the evolution of cybersecurity and the convergence of networking and security. Securing people, devices, and data everywhere is their mission. Their portfolio of over 50 enterprise-grade products delivers proven cybersecurity for their 680,000+ customers.
From a German-based streetwear retailer to a globally recognized brand, SNIPES has grown its physical footprint to 450+ stores extending all over Europe since opening its first store in Essen in 1998. Now with over 300 stores across the Mid-Atlantic and Midwest, the desire to expand the SNIPES brand across the USA grows stronger every day.