Mukbang: a portmanteau of the Korean words “muk-ja” (let’s eat) and “bang-song” (broadcast)
A video genre dedicated to consuming insanely large quantities of food while interacting with viewers. AKA – the dream customer for your restaurant, c-store or retail shop.
With our SageVIEW™ solution, based on Intel technologies, we can help you sell Mukbang-worthy meals (or merchandise) by:
- Increasing basket sizes
- Improving the customer experience
- Simplifying suggestive selling
- Eliminating printing costs
- Informing staff & guests of new safety guidelines
- Enabling contactless, frictionless order/pickup
- & among other things, getting more goodies into your customers’ hands
Your goal is to sell more stuff. That goal hasn’t changed. How you get there, however, has. Static words, pictures and prices are no longer enough. We can help.
While you’re here: check out some of our team’s fave Mukbangs for any occasion:
What sets SageNet apart from the rest is their holistic approach and their customer support team. They do so much more than provisioning circuits.
VP of IT / Noodles & Company