VP Innovation, Network & Security
Courtney Radke operates at the intersection of business and cutting-edge technology to lead cross-functional initiatives amidst an ever-evolving digital landscape. A proven thought leader with a career spanning industries from Retail & Hospitality to Operational Technology, he is responsible for driving innovation, profitability, and growth at SageNet through the development and execution of Network and Security product and solution strategies.
Field CISO – Retail & Hospitality, Fortinet
• Courtney served as retail thought leader, security evangelist and advisor in this role at Fortinet, helping retailers from Enterprise to SMB enable and secure their digital innovation initiatives with confidence.
• He also served as Principal Architect of Fortinet’s National Retail efforts, where he was responsible for technical solutions and the go-to-market strategy for technology. His work enabled retailers to drive digital transformation initiatives quickly and securely through direct customer, partner, and provider engagements and advisory services.
Director of Retail Network & Infrastructure, Sonic Drive-In
• At Sonic, Courtney led the company’s retail network teams, including operations, engineering and MSP relations for 3,600 corporate and franchise locations.
• He also served several years as Sonic’s Manager of Cybersecurity, leading a diverse team tasked with evaluating, implementing and managing network and security-focused technologies.
• Board Member
• Executive Cyber Exchange
• Member of Advisory Council
• Restaurant Technology Network
Licenses & Certifications
• RETHINK Retail Top Influencer
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
• IFBTA CFTP (Certified Foodservice Technology Professional)
Topics Courtney can speak on
• Managed Security Services
• Distributed Enterprise – Retail
• Operational Technology
• Solution Architecture
• Risk Management
• Business Continuity
To talk with Courtney Radke about any of these topics, contact: