Mukbang: a portmanteau of the Korean words “muk-ja” (let’s eat) and “bang-song” (broadcast)
A video genre dedicated to consuming insanely large quantities of food while interacting with viewers. AKA – the dream customer for your C-store.
With our SageVIEW™ solution, based on Intel technologies, we can help your C-store sell Mukbang-worthy meals by:
- Increasing basket sizes
- Improving the customer experience
- Simplifying suggestive selling
- Eliminating printing costs
- Informing staff & guests of new safety guidelines
- Enabling contactless, frictionless order/pickup
- & among other things, getting more fries into your customers hands (and mouths)
Your goal is to sell more food. That goal hasn’t changed. How you get there, however, has. It’s no longer enough to simply print out a menu. We can help.
While you’re here: check out some of our team’s fave Mukbangs for any occasion:
What sets SageNet apart from the rest is their holistic approach and their customer support team. They do so much more than provisioning circuits.
VP of IT / Noodles & Company