Make it a Mukbang
Your goal is to sell delicious food to hungry people. That goal hasn't changed. The path has.Request Info
Mukbang: a portmanteau of the Korean words “muk-ja” (let’s eat) and “bang-song” (broadcast)
A video genre dedicated to consuming insanely large quantities of food while interacting with viewers. AKA – the dream customer for your store.
With our SageVIEW™ solution, based on Intel technologies, we can help you sell Mukbang-worthy meals – and just about anything else – by:
- Increasing basket sizes
- Improving the customer experience
- Simplifying suggestive selling
- Eliminating printing costs
- Informing staff & guests of new safety guidelines
- Enabling contactless, frictionless order/pickup
- & among other things, getting more fries into your customers hands (and mouths)
Download our White Paper:
Mukbang-worthy Digital Signage
Your goal is to sell quality, quantity and consistency to a loyal customer base. That goal hasn’t changed. How you get there, however, has. We can help.
While you’re here: check out some of our team’s fave Mukbangs for any occasion:
- If you can’t decide between true crime or a shared meal. @stephaniesoo
- If you’re in it for the ASMR. @[Dorothy]도로시
- If you’re intrigued by South Korean cuisine. @BenDeen
- If you’re looking for a family-friendly seafood boil. @Bloveslife
What sets SageNet apart from the rest is their holistic approach and their customer support team. They do so much more than provisioning circuits.
VP of IT / Noodles & Company