Enterprise Account Executive, Government Accounts
Kirby Okuda is an experienced operations manager with a long history of success in the e-learning industry who has taken his extensive knowledge of government grants to help maximize savings for schools, hospitals, and libraries’ technology/networking services.
Operations Manager, Stride (formerly K12)
- At this national virtual education company, Kirby managed student information systems, ensured compliance with audit requirements, and developed relationships with education vendors, school districts, state, and various education stakeholders.
Operations Assistant, Nevada Virtual Academy
- Kirby was responsible for various student services, included state mandated testing, for this online learning school that provides online education to Nevada students in 6th through 12th
Topics Kirby can speak on
- Broadband in education
- Education funding & grants
- Education compliance & technology
- Education security (including digital, cameras on buses, and more)
- Education legislation
- Compliance auditing
- Clean energy (electric vehicles and chargers, solar)
SageNet is passionate about trusted connections. The company believes that by creating, discovering and nurturing trusted connections with its customers, associates and community, SageNet enhances the world that connects us all.
As a leader in managed network and cybersecurity services, SageNet connects, manages and protects technologies and devices across the enterprise. The company offers world-class service and support via its three US-based 24/7 Network Operations Centers (NOCs) and Security Operations Centers (SOCs), geographically-diverse teleports, a central National Logistics Center, multiple data centers, and a nationwide field service organization.
With a three-decade track record in managed services, SageNet boasts a long-term customer base that includes the nation’s largest retail, healthcare, financial, utilities and energy organizations. SageNet manages communications at more than 160,000 locations. Headquartered in Tulsa, SageNet has regional offices in Washington, D.C., Atlanta, Chicago and Philadelphia.
To talk with Kirby Okuda about any of these topics, contact: