Connecting devices is a start, but connecting the dots is where productivity soars. After finding that our managed services clients constantly experienced symptoms of problems they couldn’t define, we launched our IoT Visibility Platform. SageNet’s IoT Visibility platform detects enterprise-wide
problems and provides network solutions through IoT data collection and analytics. The platform also gathers data from multiple sources to provide network standards and predictive analytics, improving the overall network and end-user experience.
Schedule a call with an IOT Visibility Expert Today >
Simplify asset tracking with a multi-tenant approach that allows you to connect assets with locations, people,
organizations, and even issues.
Prevent little issues from turning into BIG problems. Empower users to report issues immediately, and receive detailed analytics for rapid resolution.
Identify, log, and react to your sites’ response times. Replace ambiguous complaints with quantitative metrics. Pinpoint
issues. Respond with precision.
- Multi-tenant user access
- Robust device user management
- Organization-wide visibility
- Granular access control at organization and site level
- Peak utilization (devices deployed vs active: device usage %)
- Historical use of devices by individuals
- Device one-to-one or one-to-many enforcement
Battery Performance Analytics
- Battery inventory management
- Battery life time profile management
- End-of-life calculations
- Battery usage restrictions (end-of-life battery lockout)
Network Performance Management
- Wireless performance from the perspective of the edge device
- Client-side nearby AP congestion detection
- Examine available connection opportunities, channels, power, ESSIDs, etc.
- Track disconnects, retries, fragmentation, latency, etc.
- Realtime mutli-system data analytics
Supported Device Types
- Android - Android device agnostic - Android version 4.4+ supported - All features in the enterprise platform
- Windows CE/MO - Ruggedized scanners and mobile/wearable computing
Go beyond the access point, and gain visibility into your network performance from the end user perspective. With our IoT platform’s powerful analytics you can truly understand the end users experience, whether they are utilizing their mobile device to connect to your loyalty application or an RF scanner to pick, pack and ship. Shine a light on the gray areas of network management and pinpoint the exact reason for performance
issues without ever stepping foot onsite.
Best of all, every SageNet Managed Services Solution is backed by three 24/7 NOC/SOCs, our central
National Logistics Center, and a nationwide field services organization.