We will not use or disclose your Personal Information unless you have given your permission, except for the following purposes:
- If you have requested information on obtaining products or services, SageNet reserves the right to forward your request to a SageNet channel partner or affiliated company if SageNet cannot service your request.
- To keep you informed about us and our Services.
- If we are required to disclose such Personal Information by any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
- When you gain entry to a password-protected area of the SageNet website.
- When you download files, including Whitepapers, etc.
- When you enter through an online banner advertisement on a third-party site.
We will not sell, trade or rent your Personal Information to others unless you have given your permission, with the exceptions described above.
In addition to the use of your Personal Information as described above, we may also gather anonymous information which may be used by us or shared with third parties. This is information which does not identify you, but which may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving this website or the Services provided through it. This information may include the type of internet browser you are using, the domain name of the web site from which you linked to our site, and IP addresses.
If you have any questions about SageNet’s responsibilities toward Privacy, please feel free to contact us